Friday, February 19, 2010

... of Big Bang Theory Love

If you haven't seen Big Bang Theory yet, you are truly missing out especially if you know and love a geeky person or you yourself claim to be a nerd. My sister, our two friends, and I made a road trip down to LA just to get to see a live taping of the show. It was even funnier in person, if that is even possible.

I have been to three tapings of Conan's show (once at late night when he was in san fran and twice on the tonight show) but I have never experienced a sitcom. The talk show style is in real time meaning it lasts a little over the hour you see on tv... there really are not too many extras happening. BUT with a sitcom we were there for at least 3 1/2 hours. For every scene you see on the show, they filmed it at least twice if not more. And what is even more special is seeing all the different jokes they will try. Now I can't wait to see what they actually use.

It was so interesting seeing how many people touch the actors in between shots. Sheldon (played by Jim Parsons) was rehearsing his lines during a break as a costume person was tucking in her shirt in the back and rubbing a lint brush all over him. It didn't even seem to phase him.

Well I don't want to give away any of the plot line because that's no fun for any of the fans. I will say the show I saw was called The Metal Resistance and I agree with Sheldon... Why wasn't William Shatner in Star Trek (2009)? It's a question we should all be asking. LOL. Believe it or not, in my group I am Penny... mostly because I am not really a nerd however I am friends with the nerds and it rubs off on me!!!

Just remember... it all started with a BIG BANG!

Much Love
Peace Out Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!