Monday, February 22, 2010

... the olympics

Call me competitive but I love watching the Olympics and I especially love watching America win metals. I feel such pride when I see the american flag flying high. I can not image what it is like for an olympian. They train their whole lives for this and only three can "win". It is so sad for those that fall or make big mistakes because unfortunately for them a do-over opportunity doesn't happen for four more years. However for those that do metal, it must feel so rewarding to know that all that work and all that sacrifice was worth it. In another life I would have wanted to be an ice skater.

Much Love
Peace Out Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!