Monday, June 24, 2013

Red, Wreath, and Blue

I don’t know about you but I am addicted to looking at diy wreaths on Pinterest.  I have put together a festive wreath for the fourth of July.

I took a Dollar Store pool noodle and wrapped it with red, white, and blue yarn I got for less than $2 a roll.  I cut out some white felt stars and finished it off with a white ribbon at the top. The most time consuming part is wrapping the noodle in the yarn but it only took me an evening while catching up on TV to put together and cost less than $10 bucks.  The best part is that it looks awesome on my front door!!!!

 

Red, White, & Blue Wreath

 IMG_2547

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!