Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Project Life Fun

I recently bought a project life kit for my bf and have opened it all up to embellish some of the cards especially for her family.  Here is an example of some of the cards I created.  The Happy Birthday card is one of my faves.  I took a bunch of scrap paper and a punch to create this confetti.  I then sewed it in this vellum pouch to create a shaker project life card. 

  IMG_0239

IMG_0242

Have any of you been adding extra embellishments to your project life cards?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!