Wednesday, July 6, 2011

… sick on vacation

I hate it when I have vacation time and then I get sick :( It always seems to work that way.  I had visions of scapping and sewing all weekend and instead I found myself sipping 7up, eating crackers, and drifting in and out of sleep for four days.  Not my idea of  a great vaca :(  Anyway…. I did drag myself out of bed to do two layouts.  I am not thrilled with either of them, probably cause I was feeling poopy but I thought I would post them nonetheless. 

This first one, I used a piece of screen left over from my screening my sliding door for the first time process, to get a cool misting effect.  There is a close up to see what I mean.

IMG_1506 IMG_1508

Next up is some goofy pictures of my sister from our first night at Magic Kingdom.  We ate ice cream and then she went crazy! lol

IMG_1516

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwwww sorry you have been sick! I think your lo's are FAB!!! I loveeeeeee these! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!