Sunday, July 10, 2011

… Conquering the Rain

Here is another layout from the rainy day we experienced at Epcot Center.  We should have known rain was coming from the storm-a-brewing above but that did not stop us from seeing Paris.  We conquered that storm with our plastic poncho’s.  

I “pagerized” Joni from Scrap Our Stash.  I downscaled her layout and brightened it up with pinks and greens. 

The Storm

The ruffle at the bottom of the layout is crinkled tissue paper for the Punky Scraps challenge.  I like how it turned out.

The Storm (2)

Also, check out the XOXO Challenge going on right now.  You could scraplift my previous Stuck in Canada layout!! There are some great layouts to get inspiration from!

Pin It

11 comments:

  1. That is awesome that despite the rain...you still had fun! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo...loving all the pink and that trim! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow,this is beautiful!!Thanks for playing and I love what you made!!
    Have a nice day!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool page!! I love the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout, the ruffle looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The layout is stunning! I just love how the tissue paper turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous layout! your tissue paper ruffle is awesome! thanks so much for playing along with us at punky scraps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the tissue paper! Awesome design...such a beautiful layout...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout, especially the butterflies. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great use of tissue paper! thanks for playing along at Punky Scraps x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used the tissue paper! Beautiful LO!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!