Friday, June 24, 2011

… stuck in Canada

Three summers ago my sister and I were at Disney World.  It was our day to explore the countries at Epcot except the weather had other plans.  We got stuck in a massive down pour while we were in Canada.  We stayed in the Canada experience for a while and then decided to just have fun with it.  These are pictures of my sister goofing off… the rain had stopped for like 10 minutes when we took these.  The umbrella did not make it though the storm but it put up a good fight against the wind :) lol

Jump

I combined two challenges for this layout… First I used the sketch from Sketchabilities of course I had to flip the sketch…. i love to do that.  Then I used the inspiration for the timeline effect from Kraft It Up.  Also, I just have to point out that I did my first machine sewing on this layout.  In my apartment I didn’t have the space to have my sewing machine out but now that I have house… I have the space! Couldn’t wait to use it. 

Jump 2

Happy Friday!!!

Pin It

10 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch...love the bits of yellow in there.....gorgeous. Thanks for playing along :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome LO... LOVE the design and your stitched detail!! Thanks for playing along at KIU :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome take on the sketch...thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo, Canada! haha, I'm from B.C :)

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool take - love love love it ♥ I wish it was my creation

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the sketch! Really great how it turns out when it's turned. Love all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Layout Faye!! LOL! those pic look Awesome...
    Thanks for playing along @ KIU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HA! I love this Faye Marie!! superb use of white space and fantastic pics and colours!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay don't take 5 months off again, cuz I love your stuff! This layout rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply adorable! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!