Sunday, June 19, 2011

… I’m back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s been like five months since I have posted anything and now I am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am moved into my first home and I am finally get things put away.  My craft room is finally set up which means I can scrapbook again!!!!!!!!!

Here is one of the first layouts I have done in months.  This is for the XOXO Challenge going on RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!  Check it out here:  Challenge 19

Sword in the stone

I just bought some great washi tape and I am totally addicted to using it now.  Stop by XOXO and play along with us this month.  I am off to pick up some lunch and then get my scrapbook on.  More layouts to come!!!!

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. It is so bright and colorful! I love it! Hope all is well with you! I have been able to do a little scrapbooking recently. Need to try to get another one done this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are all settled in your new place! I loveeeeee the lo... great colors! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new home! Love the layout and the washi tape.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!