Monday, May 3, 2010

... check this out!!

I have been MIA the last few days... I got out of town this weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!! I visited some friends from Chico, CA and got to do some thrift store shopping. I found some great finds!!!!!!!!!! I will post a picture later in the week of my favorite find!!!!

I want everyone to check out Scrap Your Stash they have a really fun challenge going on this month... Get out of your Box challenge. Basically you need to do something outside your ordinary. It could be style, size, technique.... just push yourself to do different!!!!!!!!!!!!! Plus they have a great sponsor this month............................drum roll please..........................ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am super excited to sponsor. To be eligible for the prize you need to follow or comment on the Scrap Your Stash site... the more you comment the better your chances!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck.... AND be ready for some surprises this week/weekend. So fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out!!! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. How cool!!!! Loveeeeeeeeeee that U are sponsoring! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please contact me at carladirtyscrapsdt@yahoo.com if you are still interested in sponsoring our blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!