Tuesday, April 27, 2010

... thanks

Thanks for all the love over the last few days! I really appreciated all of the comments from the blog hop! Now for the big news... as you may remember I was offering my own prize here at A LITTLE DASH OF... It's a great vintage & recycled kit I put together. I did the drawing last night and I am so excited to say that the winner is....

Julie Tucker-Wolek !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Send me you info and I will get it in the mail!!!

Thanks to everyone for dropping by. I did make up a twin kit that I am selling in my Etsy Store, A little dash of this and that if you are interested. Thanks again to everyone!!! Have a wonderful day!

Peace Out
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!! that is ME!!! YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! thanks loveeeeeeeeeeeee....I am sooooooooooooooooooooo EXCITED! :):):):):):):):):):):) will email U after Brookie's bathie! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry love ... i couldn't find your email addy in your profile...can U send me one at bmwgirl@cox.net ??? thanks love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!