Wednesday, December 16, 2009

... pressure

I am starting to feel better which is good because I have to go to work tomorrow.  I am suppose to be putting together a team building seminar at 9am and of course I am not ready.  But I am great under pressure! I have no doubt I will rock it out in the morning... tonight (instead of planning) I did a little scrapbooking.  I worked on a page dedicated to my little Markocina.  I met him when he was 17 and a freshmen in college.  He had lot of ideas and sometimes his energy was a little misguided but all he needed was some direction.  He tells me that I was one of those people who mentored him into the strong leader and man he is today.  I don't know if that is true but I sure do love this guy and all the fun memories we have acquired over the past 7 years.  I based this layout off of the awesome sketch from Pencil Lines!! Check out my take:

 

The little cut out man above my journaling was actually cut out by Mark... he thought it looked like him.  I use to have it on my computer screen because he would make me smile.  Night Night!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!