Thursday, December 10, 2009

...memories

As I have finally found time again to scrapbook on a regular basis, I am scrapbooking pictures from 4 years ago in the hope of catching up to the here and now.  One thing I love about being behind, is discovering moments I had forgotten.  This layout has pictures from a very early morning when I kidnapped my student staff from their warm beds and took them to breakfast at denny's at 6AM.  Looking at the pictures none of them were smiling (even though I am convinced they had so much fun) until I got to Shea.  There is where I got the idea to use Smile as the title and have the arrows pointing to her.  She was so happy to have a FREE breakfast and loved every minute of our adventure.

Anyway... this is my take of the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays.  Here is what I was working with...


First I imaged it upside down and then this came out...

I think my favorite part is the buttons because they are suppose to look like fried eggs.  Off to bed otherwise there will be no smiling before 6am here. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!