Tuesday, December 8, 2009

... insomnia

So I have a really bad habit of not sleeping.  I'm tired but I just can't sleep.  But at least I get more time to scrapbook.  Here is my Bold and Beautiful LO for Candy Shoppe Designs.  This was a fun one for me because I really had to stretch myself.  I usually really like my papers to match or at least compliment each other.  For this one I really took the whole 3 patterns that together you would normally think did not go together.  The yellow/orange paper I haven't used cause I really didn't like it but on this LO I look at it in a whole new way.  The picture is from my days as a hall director with my RA kids.  They had a saying, a staff that spoons together, stays together.  It was my inspiration.  I included some close ups of the little extras I put in. 



I am also attaching my E.T. layout.  I am so proud of my fet finger.  I love that little alien!!!

That's all for now.  I am gonna go make myself sleep.  I have a long day tomorrow... and p.s. Biggest Loser is on.  Finale's are the best.  Love how they look in the end.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!