Sunday, November 29, 2009

... Rhinestones

Here is my take on the Sketchy Thursdays second chance challenge posted friday.  I chose to do a page layout versus a card.  I am very behind on my pictures and have been using these challenges to give me the motivation to catch up.  Let me know what you think...

Some close ups of the little details.  I had fun with rhinestones and netting.  Ironically the pictures are from a conference called "No Frills" and on this layout I wanted to glitz it up.  
 
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Yay, a layout from the sketch! Great job!

    Thanks for playing :)

    Amanda x
    Sketchy Thursdays DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job! Thanks for playing along with us!

    Heidi, Sketchy Thursdays

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!