Saturday, April 13, 2013

Card Crazy!!

Pretty Pink Posh is hosting her 10 Minute Craft Dash with pink, navy, and aqua as the color challenge (see the banner below).

CD_15_long

I quickly pulled together supplies from these three colors.  Lucky for me I pretty much sort everything by color so it makes challenges like this much easier.  My first card is LUCKY…

Lucky Card

I have been wanting to use the cute tiny, tiny clothes pin and I think it added a great touch. This card took me 9 minutes and 32 seconds because I couldn’t find the right alpha. 

Since I had out the supplies, I decided to make one more.  I pulled out all my aqua/teal washi to create the background and added some pink washi to the butterflies.  This one only took 7 minutes and 3 seconds. 

 photo(1)

This challenge was a lot of fun and I can’t wait for the next one!!!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. FAB cards Faye - LOVE your washi!
    So glad you joined in the fun at the 10 Minute Craft Dash - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these cards are so fun! I love how you can see the similar colors, but the feel of the cards are so different!

    Thank you for taking the time to play in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. So happy to hear you had fun and plan to join in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!