Monday, February 25, 2013

And the Winner is...

I have always been a fan of the Oscars.  Last night my girl JLaw as I like to call her (because in my mind we are besties! LOL) won the oscar for Silver Linings Playbook.  If you haven't seen it you should.  I am obsessed with the Hunger Games so naturally I adore JLaw and all the things she does... even falling on the way to accept her oscar. I saw this meme and had to share....

Speaking of winners (and losers), the XOXO girls made ourselves a little Superbowl challenge earlier this month.  We each picked a team (naturally I am a niners fan since the niners are awesome) and then created a list of supplies that the losing team would have to use to create something.  In my world the Niners won the superbowl so I was so surprised when i actually had to pay up on this bet.  But even though that other team "officially" won, I dedicated the layout to the niners.  You can see the list of supplies we had to use... it's a doosie (is that a word? no idea how to spell that) and you can take a look at all the other bet losers creations.  XOXO Superbowl Challenge
 

 Also, the winner of the blog hop we had in January (yeah I am a bit behind) is Jean!!!




Send me your address (fayeperatagmailcom)and I will be sending you some goodies including a flower garland punch!

Anyone else what the Oscars?  What was your favorite part?









Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Love your layout! I felt so bad when Jen fell. She handled it very well though! Thanks so much for posting on my blog and letting my know I was the winner. Sent you an email. Let me know if you don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i emailed you the other day but guess you did not get it. I tried again. If you
    don't get it, my email is mjmarmo@comcast.net. If you email me, I will send you my info.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondered if you got my address. If you did not please let me know. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was wondering if this has been mailed? I have not gotten anything yet.
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!