Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween Tributes!!

Okay so I am obsessed with The Hunger Games trilogy.  If you haven’t read the books, you should and if you had read them then you know how awesome they are.  I starting reading them this month and have already each book twice! Can’t wait for the movie to come out in March!!! I can’t believe it is 5 months away. 

To show my obsessiveness with this book, I carved a mockingjay into my pumpkin tonight.  I had a couple problems with keeping the shape so I added some toothpicks.  Check it out… turned out pretty good I think. 

IMG_2093 IMG_2095 IMG_2101 IMG_2105

Happy Halloween everyone and May the Odds be EVER in your Favor!!!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!