Friday, August 6, 2010

… Sketchy Thursdays is Too Much

Here is my submission for Sketchy Thursdays and for How Much Is Too Much.  I started with this weeks great sketch and as I was putting it together realized I could totally meet the How Much Is Too Much challenge too! These are more pictures of my darling godson!!!  He is too cute for words.  Hope you enjoy!!!

more todayP.s. I saw THE OTHER GUYS tonight and loved it.  Of course I am a huge Will Ferrell fan so I might be a bit biased. It’s the weekend of movies… I plan to go see INCEPTION tomorrow.  I’m excited cause I heard good things!!!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This is soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the photos, the title work and loveeeeeeeeee the flowers!! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my!!!! He is adorable, gorgeous photos of your godson!!! Love your layout, the distressed edges and flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute layout!

    Hey I need your email address to send you your AAM prize! Can you please email me at allaboutmechallenge@gmail.com? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!