Monday, March 15, 2010

... etsy fever!!


I feel very accomplished!! I cleaned my entire apartment and I put some cool kits together for my etsy shop. Of course I did not do any scrapbooking :( but I will work in some time this week. I sometimes find it hard to scrap when I have a lot of clutter and mess going on so the cleaning will re-motivate me!!! Don't forget that my blog candy ends tomorrow. I am so excited to see who wins. I will add everyone's name in a hat on tuesday and do a drawing. Hooray.

Peace Out Pin It

1 comment:

  1. wowwwwwwwwwwwwww! u did more than me this weekend!!! lol!!! i had a bunch of computer work to do....lol....so i was glued there all weekend!! LOL :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!