Thursday, February 25, 2010

... random letters

Don't forget to check out how to win my blog candy here!!!!!!!!

I have tons and I mean tons of random alphabet letters. I seem to collect alphabets... however once you have used a set once or twice it becomes really hard to use them again. I find myself trying to construct a title only to find that I am missing two crucial letters. Then I spend 20 minutes trying to figure out what title I can make with the remaining letters. And it's not like there are not still good letters. They are just not the letters you wish they could be. For instance in the LO below, I had planned to write ERICA in the orange polka dots... but wouldn't you know it I had all the letters but that darn A. That A was taunting me... but then I thought out of my box and decided to use a mix of these alphabets I seem to collect. I think it looks really fun!!! A lot better than the all orange title would have looked.

What I have started doing now is saving all those random letters in one big bag and whenever I need to jazz up a page like this I pull them out.

I know that I have mentioned before that I have a new etsy store. I am a shopaholic and have way more scrapbooking stuff that any one person should have so I have started to use my items and acquire new ones to make awesome kits. Check them out if you have time. I also have mini versions (and by mini I mean like 400+ letters) of my own random letter bag there to!!!

Peace Out Pin It

1 comment:

  1. this is soooooooooooooooooo awesome!!! love how U did the title! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks THANKS Thanks for stopping by!!!!!!!!! I love hearing from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Thanks!!!!!!!!!